Lighthouse Technologies, Inc. is a Top-Ranked IT Services Company, headquartered in Dayton, Ohio and voted as of one of the area’s Top 10 Places to Work. We provide Software Testing, Quality Management, and Oracle E-Business Consulting Services to our valued customers. As a professional services company, we focus on hiring smart, experienced consultants with a variety of expertise and we are growing!
We are currently seeking energetic, highly motivated senior-level Software Testers/Leads to join our team in Dayton, Ohio.
As a senior-level Software Tester/Lead with Lighthouse Technologies you will be responsible for test design, detailed test case writing, peer review and mentoring. Additional responsibilities include execution of written test cases to determine validity and functionality of applications as well as documenting the results of each test case step. This position will be client-interfacing.
This position is a senior-level testing opportunity with training provided and potential for advancement.
- ISTQB Software Testing Certification preferred
- 4-7 years software testing experience
- Basic knowledge of software testing fundamentals and terminology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of multiple Internet browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome
- Familiarity with mobile devices
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Well-organized and able to prioritize
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including strong grammar and spelling skills
- Team player with the ability to make decisions
- Honest, highly accountable, exceptional work ethic
- Inquisitive, willing to learn and ability to learn quickly
- Self-confident, persistent and flexible
The Lighthouse culture is dedicated to providing our employees the tools, training and expertise to deliver software quality to our clients, while recognizing that our employees are our greatest assets and the public faces to our clients.
Lighthouse is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Lighthouse is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.