Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Lighthouse Technologies is a leading provider of full lifecycle software quality management and software engineering services. As a professional service company, we focus on hiring smart, experienced consultants with a variety of expertise managing large-scale software systems and software development projects. We are currently seeking a Business Analyst/Quality Assurance Consultant for an ongoing contracting opportunity.
Qualified candidates will possess:
Lighthouse is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Lighthouse is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Possess a strong track record of business process engineering leadership with a "hands on" style.
- Important skills include facilitating resolution of design conflicts, partnering effectively with leadership at different levels to gain consensus, creating workable and realistic plans, and ensuring a smooth execution.
- Be customer focused, seeking constantly to understand from the customer's point of view, the problems being faced and the solutions that may work best.
- Experience implementing, designing and enforcing project management methodology and controls.
- IIBA Certification preferred
- 2-5 years software testing experience
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Well-organized and able to prioritize
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including strong grammar and spelling skills
- Team player with the ability to make decisions
- Honest, highly accountable, exceptional work ethic
- Inquisitive, willing to learn and ability to learn quickly
- Self-confident, persistent and flexible