Lighthouse Technologies, Inc. is a top ranked IT Services Company, headquartered in Dayton, Ohio and voted as of one of the area’s Top 10 Places to work. We provide Software Testing, Quality Management and Oracle E-Business Consulting Services to our valued customers. As a professional services company, we focus on hiring smart, experienced consultants with a variety of expertise and we are growing!
We are currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated Test Automation Practice Manager to join our team in the Dayton area. As a Practice Manager with Lighthouse Technologies you will be responsible for multiple teams supporting numerous clients and will work closely with our sales team, in addition to building the relationships with our clients.
Software Testing Responsibilities:
- Subject Matter Expert for test automation
- Deep experience with test management and automated testing tools
- Advises Lighthouse customers on implementation of automated testing best practices
- Supports pre-sales including presenting company’s testing capabilities
- Provides solutions for RFP/RFIs, estimation support and proposal creation
- Focuses with Lighthouse recruiting on building a strong local test community
- Responsible for overall delivery for test automation services
- Identifies and manages strategic initiatives for developing automated testing practice capabilities and services, as well as testing tool(s) & Plug-ins
- Published and active in industry forums and other forms of social media
- At least 10 years of Software Testing leadership experience preferably in a consulting/managed services business
Practice Management Responsibilities:
- Provides thought leadership (vision, strategy) and looks for avenues to grow the practice; identifies needs and creates the charter for R&D investments
- Responsible for the practice P&L
- Managing staff: objectives, appraisals, mentoring/coaching, interviewing, hiring, training
- Guiding team leads to ensure a consistent Lighthouse methodology is followed as it relates to software testing and our approach to delivering managed services
- Report to senior management on overall health of projects and specifically for budget, quality, effort, and schedule
Our culture is dedicated to providing our employees the tools, training and expertise to deliver software quality to our clients, while recognizing that our employees are our greatest assets and the public faces to our clients.